If you're a Time Matters user, then you know how helpful it is to have the TM Open and TM Save icons in Acrobat. And, if you installed the two in the correct order - Acrobat then Time Matters - then the TM icons should be in Acrobat.
But perhaps you installed them out of order or the icons aren't appearing because the add-in is generally problematic, then you need to install them manually. Here's how!
1. Get a copy of the tmplugin.api file from %Programfiles(x86)%\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\plug_ins on a working PC. Or, you can download it from from us. (Take off the .txt extension after downloading it!)
2. Copy that file to %Programfiles(x86)%\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\plug_ins on the problematic PC.
3. Open Acrobat, Preferences, Security (Enhanced) then add that file.
4. Next click Open, close Acrobat, then open a PDF to reopen Acrobat.
5. Click the Tools tab then scroll to the bottom.
6. Here, click Open under Add-ons \ File
7. Next, click View \ Show/Hide \ Toolbar Items \ Customize Quick Tools
8. Next, add the TM icons to the bar: